Infrared Paint Stripper
The ULTIMATE companion for your InfraRed Paint Stripper!
Hand-held Infrared Paint Strippers get heavy in a hurry, am I right?
Additionally, they spend 50% of the time on, sitting idle, and just hanging there while you are scraping. To make matters worse, it’s difficult, if not impossible to have one set-up that covers the entire work area, fast and efficiently!
What if you could have your Infrared Paint Stripper simultaneously heating for you…while you scrape, and access nearly the entire work surface/area from one initial setup?
InfraRed Rack Assembly™ + InfraRed Rail System™ Data
A custom, quick-adjusting bracket assembly that holds your Infrared Paint Stripper and allows super-fast vertical adjustments..
A special Rail System that holds the InfraRed Rack Assembly and allows super-fast horizontal adjustments. You will purchase online/locally based on the technical data and the online shopping list provided (quick links).
A Parts Manual, Operator Manual, and video tutorials are also provided to walk you through the easy steps from online/local purchase, to assembly and operation.
Your InfraRed Rack Kit™ price:
*plus tax, shipping and Online/ Local Purchase
Or continue below...
Paint Demo with the InfraRed Rack Kit
If you have a large vertical work area in which you are stripping paint (exterior walls, trim, house, garage, interior trim, wainscoting, etc), the Infrared Rack Kit WILL save you TIME, LABOR, and MONEY! The result, is a very FAST return on investment!
LESS SETUP TIME
TOOL DOWN TIME
InfraRed Rack™ Assembly (MOHF) + InfraRed Rail System™ Data (local purchase)
Includes the InfraRed Rack™ Assembly.
Custom bracket that holds your Infrared Paint Stripper and allows super-fast vertical adjustments. Exclusively from My Old House Fix.
Includes all the technical data for the InfraRed Rail System™.
This is a online/local purchase (delivered to your door or local pickup to save markup/shipping).
The InfraRed Rail System holds the InfraRed Rack Assembly and allows super-fast horizontal adjustments.
Detailed Parts Manual (pdf).
CLICK & GO! Quick online link shopping list for the Rail System, parts diagrams, multiple sources to buy, sample pricing, and more.
Detailed Operation and Setup Manual (pdf).
Assembly, Setup, Operator Manual from start to finish.
Assembly, Setup, and Operation video tutorials (walks you through every step and through both Manuals). The last video includes the InfraRed Rack Kit™ paint stripping demo.
“The InfraRed Rack Kit is excellent! I've already told two of my friends about this system, so we're excited to try it out! I'm thinking it will be invaluable in stripping the seemingly monolithic south side of my house! Thanks you, again!"
“Happy to share my experience using it. It more than doubled my productivity! Easier and safer too .
I did an entire side of my house with this set up, works like a charm!"
"I have attached my Speedheater to the bracket and assembly and everything fits together nicely!"
“Thank you Chris! This is a very nice professional product and documentation! Well done!"
"The production time is fantastic! Super easy to set up and put together! I'm killing this wall I'm working on. Thanks!
“Received mine and can't wait to try it out! "
Additional questions? contact us at email@example.com
A: Any vertical, exterior walls (siding, clapboard, trim etc), and in some cases, interior walls (long runs of painted shiplap, wainscoting trim, etc.
A: Overhead work, soffits, and the very top area covered by the Rail Sysyem, when mounted.
A: It contains TWO parts:
1) InfraRed Rack Assembly™ – a special custom, quick-adjusting bracket assembly that holds your Infrared Paint Stripper and allows super-fast vertical adjustments. From My Old House Fix.
2) InfraRed Rail System™ Data – a special rail system that holds the InfraRed Rack Assembly and allows super-fast horizontal adjustments.
You will purchase online/locally based on the technical data and quick shopping list provided. A parts Manual, Operator Manual, and video tutorials are also provided to walk you through the easy steps. Local Purchase.
A: Two reasons: Even at local hardware stores, most of the InfraRed Rail System™ parts are only available as online, as they are large and oversized. You have two options:1) ship to store/pickup, or
2) ship direct to your home/front doorstep. Being larger items, it is much more economical for you to buy those few parts online, save the markup, and save on additional packaging/shipping charges. It’s a Win-Win, cut out the middle-man, and keeps the price below comparable Accessory Kits!
A: It complements other accessories. The InfraRed Rack Kit™ (InfraRed Rail System™ + InfraRed Rack™ Assembly)
1) the InfraRed Rail System™ is totally customizable in length and height (nearly unlimited reach from initial setup). Just add horizontal rail and vertical rod sections, as needed.
2) easy mounting provisions that don’t require multiple moves/setups-ups, or additional mounting poles or hardware.
3) The InfraRed Rack™ Assembly features ONE quick/instant lock and release clamp, that’s it! No clumsy screw clamps.
4) if you have a larger project area, or work crew, you can add multiple Infrared Paint Strippers, as needed. 5) all steel, heavy duty construction… with NO plastic parts.
A: The InfraRed Rail System™ and InfraRed Rack™ assemblies are built to be repaired; NOT replaced! Due to the galvanized, zinc, and heavy-duty, all steel construction, your initial purchase will likely be your last, unless you need additional Kits for running multiple Infrared Paint Strippers at one time. Additionally, all of the parts are available and replaceable, so any individual item/part can be replaced inexpensively .
A: 1) the InfraRed Rack Kit™ (InfraRed Rail System™ + InfraRed Rack™ Assembly) retail for less that other comparable accessories, and
2) will pay for itself in WORK , TIME and FATIGUE saved/eliminated.
What additional items do I need to work with multiple Speedheaters and team members?
A: Want to run more than ONE InfraRed Paint Stripper off of one rail system? Here are the additional parts you will need (also refer to your Parts Manual). For each Paint Stripper you will need:
* one Roller Assembly
* One Vertical Rod and Coupler set (as needed, for total vertical reach)
* one Rack Kit per Paint Stripper (custom bracket assembly).
Your InfraRed Rack Kit™ price: $139.00*plus tax, shipping and Online/Local Purchase
$139 INFRARED RACK KIT
With all the InfraRed Rail System™ technical data, InfraRed Rack™ Assembly, technical manuals, and video tutorials).
$16.95 FLAT RATE SHIPPING
For the InfraRed Rack™ Assembly
~$85-95 – LOCAL/ONLINE PURCHASE OF THE INFRARED RAIL SYSTEM
As low as $85-95.00*.
This is a local/online purchase with our quick shopping list/links. Customize it with full control over what you buy, based on what you actually need!
* Local and regional prices and Free Shipping may vary.